In some cases, I have not been able post as much info on these sites as I would like. If you would like to see more from me on a particular site, please let me know.
- I have online profiles/accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Windows Live and MySpace.
- If you are curious about what web sites I find interesting, you can see those bookmarks on Diigo. In the past I used Delicious, I'm also occasionally on similar services like Reddit and StumbleUpon.
- If you are interested in what books I have read and/or own, you can find some of those on LibraryThing.
- If you are curious to see some of my favorite places, you can check out Foursquare.
- For book and articles related to my academic interests see CiteULike and Mendeley. See WorldCat for some additional info on my academic interests.
- You can find some of my photos at Twitpic and Flickr. There are a few videos on YouTube and some slide shows on SlideShare. You can find some videos at Qik.
- You can check out my Pandora profile (new) and my MySpace page for some of my favorite music. I had a Rhapsody page, but they've now blocked outsiders from seeing playlists (poor choice on their part). I'm looking for a new music service. Suggestions?
- If you are curious about some of my gaming habits see me on GameSpot (new) and Xbox Live.
- You can see Hulu and YouTube to see some of my favorite videos and shows. You can see Internet Archive for some older video and audio I find of interest.
- Set up an account on eNotes.com. Not sure I'll use it much, though.
- I occasionally do some editing on Wikipedia too.